To start exploring global learning and to understand its importance in terms of pupil learning, book this course.
The focus is on supporting you and your colleagues to embed elements of global learning in to your planning using a fun, engaging approach.
Aims of the course:
- To explore global learning, including its key concepts and why it is a crucial element of teaching and learning
- To build your confidence in tackling global issues
- To explore what we want for our pupils regarding their global learning
- To share some practical tools for planning and embedding global learning.
By the end of the course you will be:
- confident enough to embed global learning into your day-to-day practice
- able to talk about and share your global learning approach and expertise with your fellow colleagues
- able to facilitate your children’s exploration of global issues