Use real and relevant examples to enrich your maths teaching and help children learn about global issues at the same time.
Aims of the course:
- Give you practical examples and resource links to use in the classroom
- Give you the skills to assist children to critically examine numbers
- Use local and global issues to help your children link local to global!
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Help your pupils critically analyse numbers and statistics
- Source relevant and useful resources to use in the classroom
- Bring global learning into your maths curriculum and enrich your lessons