Explore ways to integrate the global dimension into science activities focussed around topics such as food, water, energy, sustainable use of resources, sustainable ecosystems, climate change and health and disease.
Aims of the course:
- Explore the global aspect of science to enrich your primary curriculum
- Give you a toolkit of case studies, resources and links to support your science lessons
- Enable you to feel confident to develop your science lessons to consider the current context
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- use a range of activities to explore science topics in a global context
- access a range of resources to develop your science lessons
- support your pupils in their growing understanding of the wider context of the world.