What are the links between pupil leadership, learning and global citizenship?
Is there such a thing as 'sustainable' leadership? This course looks at practical classroom activities for developing young global leaders in your classroom and shares best practice to develop student voice.
Aims of the course:
- To examine how children can develop pupil voice to become more confident global citizens
- To investigate leadership competences and responsibilities of a global citizen
- Share practical resources for you to use to build children's confidence and skills in global citizenship so that your children can then take action in their communities.
By the end of the course you will:
- understand how pupils can build confidence to act locally in their communities
- understand what global leadership qualities can be developed with your children
- be confident in using a range of resources to develop pupil voice