Discover what Ofsted are looking for, what evidence you need to collect, and think about the impact of your current teaching and learning regarding SMSC.
Get help with providing a stimulating curriculum which uses real life contexts to motivate learning and aims to provide ways for teachers to embed SMSC and global learning as part of the school ethos, while meeting the many requirements of your next Ofsted inspection.
Aims of the course:
- Find out what Ofsted are looking for.
- Discover what evidence you need to collect.
- Think about the impact of your current teaching and learning regarding SMSC.
- Access an audit tool for evaluating current, and planning future, teaching and learning.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have a collection of innovative ways to deliver and consider embedding SMSC and global learning as part of the school ethos.
- better understand how global learning supports spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- be able to relate global learning to other areas of the curriculum and involve learners in valuing and articulating the importance of global learning.