Jan 5, 2021
Read about CDEC's response to the pandemic - namely through the CARE approach programme - and some exciting new projects that have just been launched and another that is about to start.
During the tumultuous year that was 2020, CDEC has continued to offer schools, communities and other organisations ways to remain connected and build a better and stronger society in the wake of the ongoing pandemic.
You can print and read the full PDF of the newsletter here or continue to read the articles online through links further down this article.
News from CDEC
- Giving Strength: CDEC continues to support schools and communities through COVID
- CDEC news
- Online training and events coming up in January and February
- CDEC's resource boxes available to loan
- Anti-racism work in Cumbria
- #CumbriaP4Cis25 May Conference
- A new project - PLACE - is all set to get going
- Same Storm, Different Boats is underway
- Discovered Stories Shared Communities: Momentum is building
- Reporting the Storm: A project engaging with young people in Barrow
- Bubble and Me
- Sankofa: Storytelling for the digital age nears its conclusion
- A Place of Welcome: Cumbria's Community Integration project produces valuable resources as its finale