Why We Do It
Through carrying out training in schools and with businesses, and engaging communities and organisations in projects, we offer all Cumbrians, whatever their age or background, the opportunity to question and challenge.
We carry out our work because we believe in:
- the equal value of each individual
- fairness and social justice
- sustainability and living in harmony with the environment
- integrity; that individuals and organisations are responsible for their choices
- the universality of our agenda
- the possibility of change and the power of individuals and communities to effect it.