Join CDEC as members and help your organisation have a stronger relationship with its staff and local community, and be part of Cumbria as a beacon of global citizenship.
With our help and support, you can assist your staff to help your organisation become more sustainable and fair to all, and you can make a positive contribution to local community, connect with other groups and organisations with the same community aims, whilst also showing your commitment to and supporting a local organisation - CDEC.
Current Subscriptions Rates for 2020-2021
(only one membership per organisation is needed for each member of staff to have access to the service)
Local branch of a national organisation
You can pay for your subscription through the link to PayPal (above) or by requesting an invoice.
Please also complete this form (where you can request your invoice).
Helping and supporting you to become a key part of your community
As members, CDEC will give you support and insight to help your corporate social responsibility journey as well as give you access to our plethora of resources related to our place on the planet and our role within our local community. This has never been more important now as we continue to face the effects of Coronavirus within our localities.
CDEC is constantly evolving to bring you new membership benefits
We are adapting ourselves, and have taken a careful look at what member benefits we can offer organisations. Take a look below to see the benefits of joining CDEC - we have worked on how we can support you remotely.
CDEC gives you opportunities to get together with other global-focused groups – be it teachers or other groups; our experts can give you advice on global citizenship in your organisation, and our local network of associate trainers offers specialist training on current topics and leadership with a global twist.
As a member, you get:
- exclusive invitations to our new 'In Conversation With...' webinars (which focus on a theme, give the theory and practical activities, and finish with a Q&A session)
- recommend activities and reading lists to help integrate and support global citizenship into your organisation
- free use of our resource box library
- an invitation for your staff to join our Global Learning Network where you get to meet global learning advocates and teachers to assist global citizenship within your organisation, and receive support and advice from CDEC's experts - this is now meeting virtually
- the opportunity to take part in our unique international and local projects, which bring global citizenship to your door, benefiting your business, your staff and your customers
- to ask us for advice and support on how to work towards accreditation of a number of schemes that support global citizenship – like Christian Aid’s Global Neighbour’s Programme, and gaining Fairtrade status. Get in touch with us to find out more!
- the satisfaction that you are supporting global learning in Cumbria for years to come and proving Cumbria is a beacon of global citizenship!
- as an organisation, we can help you work towards achieving corporate social responsibility within your community.